May 22,2012
By: 'van Clueless'
May 22,2012
I recently purchased a property in Limehouse from Alex Neil estate agents. Throughout the entire process in particular the sales manager Tony Sandiford was extremely helpful and professional. My experience with estate agents in the past hadnt been a positive one, so I am pleased to say that Alex Neil restored my faith in them. On numerous occasions I received calls from Tony to update me on the progress, I didnt find myself constantly calling like I did in the past with other agents. I am extremely meticulous and making a big decision such as buying a property Tony and I built up a trusting rapport, his attention to detail and finding me the dream property using his knowledge and understanding of what I wanted was first class. Once again a huge thank you to Tony and to his team, you are a real asset to Alex Neil. Should I require anymore assistance in the future, you will be my first port of call.

Alex Neil Estate Agents