May 21,2012
May 21,2012
Not interested in helping with any issues with the property. Poor response to mails throughout tenancy..
added charges part way through tenancy that they did not tell us about previously as "she forgot".

Didnt turn up to show prospective tenants round after I gave notice, expected me to show them for some visits. Failed to tell prospective tenants that only 1/2 the garden would be usable because landlord is building a house in the back garden!

Apportioned rent - they rip you off,dont understand basic maths, fail to discuss & recocgnise their responsibilities under contract. Were offended when I asked for terms and conditions that show their charging structure. The 5 days at the end of June cost me £167 last year when I took on the tenancy but this year they only gave me back £147 for those same 5 days. Charged me for the final day of the tenancy but wanted keys back at 9.15am. Took full months rent at the beginning of May, despite having been given the correct 2 months notice & refused to give refund for over 3 weeks then wanted another week to pay as Accounts Manager was off. Only agreed to pay once I threatened legal action, and are short paying at that
Have never dealt with such an unprofessional company in 15 years of letting properties.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Satchells Office 1! To leave a new review of Satchells Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Satchells Office 1