Mar 13,2012
Mar 13,2012
In my experience as a Property Investor, Alex Neil have been a very professional Estate Agent on the Isle of Dogs, and I have been more than happy to continue to use their excellent and professioNal services in both the lettings and sales departments over the past 15 years.

Having first purchased properties in the mid 1990's in Docklands, I quickly passed them on to the Alex Neil Lettings Department to manage my Buy to Let Properties. I now have 6 in total on the Island.

Each and every property has consistently been managed and let with ease, with minimal void periods, something I now know would not have been possible without Alex Neil. I had purchased other properties in the area with others but as soon as possible I transferred the Letting responsibility to Alex Neil because of their proven track record with my earlier properties.

I would recommend them without doubt. there has been a consistent professional management team in place throughout this whole period at Alex Neil and the new staff recruited there over the years have also been excellent, which has resulted in a fuss free, seamless service to me, the Client....

A service like this, for such a long and sustained period of time, in this industry, is unique and difficult to find in this day and age.

Alex Neil are also keen to go that one step further, to advise on any maintenance or work to enhance and improve the rental potential, recommended contractors to use, good management of tenant / landlord relationship, and that all important personal service which is so lacking in this Sector.

Choose Alex Neil, you will not be disappointed.

Mr RJ Smith - Property Investor in the Docklands since 1995.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alex Neil Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Alex Neil Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alex Neil Canary Wharf