Mar 05,2012
Mar 05,2012
I was extremely satisfied with the staff I dealt with at Horts. Steve Curtis was very proactive in promoting interest in the property. At one stage the sale fell through and within days Steve had three viewings arranged which subsequently resulted in a sale. Steve always kept me fully informed of progress particularly at the negotiating stage and achieved the full asking price.

Claire gave brilliant support leading up to the sale of Willow View. She kept me fully informed and provided a vital link at the conveyancing stage. I would say she excelled in her commitment to me as a client.

Thanks to everyone. This is the second time we have used Horts and woud have no hesitation in using them in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horts Estate Agents Office 1