Apr 19,2013
Apr 19,2013
My experience with Hort\'s has been superb from initial engagement till the completion went through today. Omar Al-Khashab enabled me to regain my respect of Estate Agents as I had had my property on the market for a number of months prior to his engagement and I had a particularly unsavory experience. Omar managed my expectations as a seller and smoothly arranged viewings until a seller was found. The actual exchange of contracts took a period of time which was down to the mortgage company and when I lost faith, Omar managed to keep the sale process going and at all times was informative and reassuring.

My advice is that if you want to go to an Estate Agent who has flash cars, give you a load of codswallop about how marvellous they are be wary... Horts are a commission based only agency and believe me they work for every penny of it. They give your their mobile numbers and not just an office number and if your need to talk they immediately respond. I am sure Omar was relieved as I today then the sale went through but I am thoroughly impressed and very grateful. Julie Harrison

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horts Estate Agents Office 1