Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
The Horts team did a fantastic job of selling our property.
I had previously brought a property through them and having a great experience decided to use them again.
From the outset they were professional and efficient, they listened to what I wanted and then delivered exactly that. The brochure for the house was great and the pictures really helped sell the property. I had multiple viewings as soon as the property was marketed and accepted an offer very close to the asking price with 4 days of the property being listed.

Unfortunately we had a difficult/cautious buyer, Horts were very supportive to cater to mine and my buyers needs to try to ensure the exchange of contracts. The buyer had cold feet and pulled out of the sale. Horts re-listed the property immediately and had viewings lined up immediately, we accepted an offer for the full asking price (and declined an offer above the asking price).

We had the requirement that the sale was to be completed within 4 weeks so that we did not lose the property that we were purchasing. Horts made sure our buyer was in the position to proceed and had all their documentation ready. Sophia in the office chased the sale through for us to make sure all the documents were over to the solicitors on time to ensure we achieved the tight timescales.

I would recommend Horts as they were very genuine in their communication with us so we knew exactly how our sale was progressing. I was always kept in the loop by phone and email. Everyone we spoke to in the office knew our property and the sales progress, which was great as we could speak to whoever answered the phone.

We brought our new property through Connells where the service was sloppy, poor communication and estate agent was unapproachable. This really highlighted what a great team they have at Horts, they will always have our business moving forward!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horts Estate Agents Office 1