Jan 31,2012
Jan 31,2012
Enquired about a property and arranged a viewing. They booked me in to see the wrong house and left me waiting for 30 minutes. I had to call them to find out where they were, so then had to book another appointment time. After the viewing I expressed interest and wondered if the landlord was able to provide the property unfurnished. My name and number was taken down and was told someone would get back to me. It has now been 2 weeks since my enquiry, and after 3 separate phone calls, and leaving my number each time they have still not got back to me to tell me whether this was possible. The apartment still remains empty, and I have given up asking. I feel sorry for the landlord who decided to pick Mike Jolly Estates to manage their property. My brief dealings with Mike Jolly estates have left an impression of total incompetence and disorganisation.
Shown the courtesy to at least return one of my calls with an answer to the enquiry.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mike Jolly Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Mike Jolly Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mike Jolly Estates Office 1