Jan 25,2012
Jan 25,2012
Found Horts and inparticular Duncan very helpful and supportive throughout the process. Very easy to contact all the time, always returning my calls imediately and even answering my questions out of office hours. Compared to other experinces I have had with other agents I felt Duncan did his upmost to market and sell the property. I found the whole process of selling a property long, stresssful and frustrating but feel that Duncan did his most to move things along and support me, and guess having never sold a house before I didn't realise how ardous a process it is. If I was to buy/ sell in the same area again I would definetly use Duncan and HORTs again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horts Estate Agents Office 1