Jan 07,2012
Jan 07,2012
Carnegie's was recommended to me by another landlord who has a flat in the same block of flats as mine - and they haven't disappointed. I don't now live close to the let so was looking for the full agency service of finding suitable tenants and managing all elements of the subsequent rental. They have found me three tenants since 2007, all of which have been timely payers and have caused minimal problems and I have only had the flat empty for two weeks in this time. They promptly sort out any issues that have arisen with plumbing, electrics etc and only bother you with significant concerns and those which will be costly. I often say that 'no news is good news' but the only thing that I would like Carnegie's to improve is communication of the results of the 6 monthly checks that they undertake on your behalf. My flat was my home for 7 years and a lot of time and effort went in to making it nice prior to me moving in with my fiance - I would like to know that it is still in the same good condition as I left it without having to chase up the agent!
By: S Carnegie
Jan 10, 2012
Dear Julie

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on us. We really value our landlords feedback and it's good to know you are generally happy with our service.
I would just like to address your concern regarding inspections on the property. We actually carry out 3 monthly inspections on our managed properties. This may extend to 4 monthly where a tenant has been there a while and we feel they are taking very good care of it. Our policy is to only report problems or lack of cleanliness in a property after inspections. We apologise if we did not make this clear to you in our terms of business and will review them to make sure this is more clear.

Yours faithfully

Stuart Carnegie
By: S Carnegie
Jan 10, 2012
Dear Julie

Yours faithfully

Stuart Carnegie

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carnegie House Letting Ltd Office X! To leave a new review of Carnegie House Letting Ltd Office X, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carnegie House Letting Ltd Office X