Nov 23,2011
Nov 23,2011
As a landlord, I have used Carnegie House Lettings for the management of my apartment in welwyn garden city for approx. 7!8 years. I have absolutely no hesitation recommending any potential landlords to use Carnegies, they have been nothing but extremely helpful, knowledgeable and very professional in providing a second to none service whilst I have been letting my property. I have dealt with the same staff at Carnegies throughout this 8 years, which I feel says a lot about the loyalty and integrity of the business. They have managed my property in such a way that I am completely confident to leave them to deal with any type of issue on my behalf. Carnegie also make it one of their priorities to ensure that my property is visited by them regularly to check that everything is in a well kept order. They provide me with feedback and updates on a regular basis. Using Carnegies, a local family run business, ensures that this level of personal service can always be relied upon by me as a landlord.

I am 110% happy and pleased with Carnegie as my agent, superb!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carnegie House Letting Ltd Office X! To leave a new review of Carnegie House Letting Ltd Office X, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carnegie House Letting Ltd Office X