Nov 23,2011
Nov 23,2011
The team at Carnegie House Lettings took on managing my property over a year ago and have been brilliant. Previously I have had other agencies manage my property and have had constant problems with rent not being paid on time or at all which I put down to poor checks on tenants suitability.

When I switched to using Carnegie they thoroughly check all their possible tenants and due to this diligence I now have a wonderful tenant who has been in my flat for a long period.

I receive regular statements both in the post and via e-mail and I know that financially i have nothing to worry about.

They are always on the end of the phone and able to help with anything which is a great comfort as i do not live locally to my property

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carnegie House Letting Ltd Office X! To leave a new review of Carnegie House Letting Ltd Office X, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carnegie House Letting Ltd Office X