Dec 30,2011
Dec 30,2011
We bought our new house through Horts. Ray Jacobs was our esate agent and he was excellent. From our first viewing to our last. After viewing the first house through Ray I knew that I wanted to buy a house from him. He spent time explaining the village to us going through all the pros and cons of the area. This helped immensley on deciding where we wanted to move to from Somerset. He was always available to take my calls and never once put to much pressure on us to buy. He also kept us up to date on all new propertys as soon as they came on the market. Once we had the offer accepted Adam the sales progresser was excellent and if it hadnt have been for him would not been able to move so quickly. He contacted me every other day to explained what hd moved forward and what needed to be done. If I come to sell again I will certainly use Horts and would recommend anyone in Mawsley to use Ray.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horts Estate Agents Office 1