Nov 25,2011
Nov 25,2011
Tim Smith from Foxtons Putney was completely focused on selling our apartment and we have now completed the sale. Tim remained upbeat and positive when we were in despair about the market. He was creative in finding solutions to problems and has been remarkably patient and understanding.
I would probably have never actually selected Foxtons from the huge range of estate agents in Putney if it were not for this agent. He remained in contact with me for the initial 12 months that the flat was on the market with another agency, during which time the other agent singularly failed to sell the property. Foxtons was regularly in touch reminding me me that Foxtons could sell it. He was always well informed about the state of the property market and always had time to respond to my questions. In spite of my concerns about Foxton's higher commission Tim was able to convince me, and my husband (a generally unswayable rationalist) that Foxtons were the right choice for a difficult market. He was right.
After we switched to Foxtons, Tim was always in touch and always looking for ways around the difficulties we faced. In the past week alone there was a remarkable moment when Tim single-handedly found a solution that our solicitor, our buyer's solicitor and the managing agent were not able to see. He created a way forward which resulted in the final exchange on our flat within 12 hours!
Bravo Foxtons!
By: Kat
Jan 04, 2012
ha ha :)) what a joke!! Tim was able to find a solution that neither the solicitors or managing agent wasnt able to see!! oh my good - who are you kiding?!?!?!
By: ollyn
Dec 09, 2011
Tim blatently wrote this himself lol

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Putney! To leave a new review of Foxtons Putney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Putney