Nov 14,2012
Nov 14,2012
We were unfortunate enough to not know beforehand of focton\'s slippery reputation and got sucked right in. To begin with the flat we let was mis-sold to us as "having parking spaces available for rent" - this turned out not to be the case. I also said at the time "I can alway apply for a parking permit if I don\'t find a space to rent" and the agent remained silent. It was only afterwards I found out that the entire complex of flats had been built on private land with the premise no tenant would ever be allowed a council parking permit and the management company also weren\'t issuing parking permits! Had I known this I would never have rented it, it made my life hell.
When we moved in I asked for the details of the gas and electricity supplier but was told they did not know and to call a very expensive national line for each. The expensive numbers I called were no help. I called Foxtons again and they said they did not know. It was only by chance a letter came for the landlady with and EDF mark on I realised. When I met the precious tenant I was shocked to find he had filled in a home movers pack for them with these details in and they had this file but didn;t bother to even look it up! It was a very stressful time thanks to Foxtons mis-selling and laziness of their lettings management. There are many more trivial matters they were also crap about but then this would never end. Finally STAY AWAY FROM FOXTONS!!!
Do not mis-sell properties, even if it is by witholding vital information, this made my life hell and you could easily have let it to someone else. Get your management emplolyees to actually bother to look in the file before insisting they don;t know something and can\'t help you then telling you to do it yourself!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Putney! To leave a new review of Foxtons Putney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Putney