Jan 16,2013
Jan 16,2013
The biggest mistake we made when moving to London at short notice was choosing a property to rent from Foxtons. I had no idea how crooked they were & now I know I warn all my friends & family to stay away.
To begin with we had to find a place at very short notice that was ready to move in so did not have much time to look around. The agent knew this & took advantage. He got us into a fake bidding war to increase the rent. I know better now but was desperate & naive at the time. He also lied to us about on site parking but was done so sneakily there was no trace we could not complain & by the time we found out it was too late. Had I known the truth we would never have taken it. Their fees are extortionate & they even make you a hefty fee for the inventory abd check out.
There are many, many more reasons too long to go into. It was extremely stressful Trying to get the management company to do anything. It boils down to this - stay away! They will do & say anything to get you to sign then screw you once contacted they couldn\'t give a shit.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Putney! To leave a new review of Foxtons Putney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Putney