Mar 27,2015
Sean
By: 'Lorraine'
Mar 27,2015
Having let the property through Spencers over the past ten years, I have always dealt directly with Sean Hewitt and found him to be very responsive and attentive to my needs as Landlady, ensuring the property is let out in good time, and giving sound recommendations on the rental value, bearing in mind the house condition and my personal budget. This has been especially important as I could not intervene personally in the management and letting of the house; having been away and working abroad for much of this time. Communication and correspondence by email has been excellent.
Having Spencers and Glenmead maintenance managing the property has meant that I have not had to keep up to date with all the landlord checks and requirements in relation to the property nor all the legal changes with regard to rental as they have changed and developed over the years. This has lifted a great weight off me.
I have recently returned to the UK and checked the property and have met it in very good and reasonable order, meaning, in my view, that the tenants were managed properly while I was away and so was the maintenance of the property.
Thank you for providing such a thorough service.

Portico