Mar 01,2015
By: 'AB'
Mar 01,2015
This is the second tenancy and Spencers once again invited tenants who met my specifications. Having had such good tenants the first time, I was very keen to ensure the right people moved this time as well. The photos taken this time were very good and showed the house in its best light.

I was usually kept up to date on viewings and was given the option of two groups of tenants both of whom met the criteria. Thus far, the tenants who moved in have proved to be very good.

The house was left empty for two weeks which was not ideal and we needed to spend time working through the cost/fee implications of this, however his was resolved and the tenants moved in as agreed.

I dealt initially with Sean then mainly with Mark once the advert was out. Mark was always very friendly and always called back when I got in touch.
Probably slightly disappointed at the assumption that I would pay rounded up fees when the house was empty especially as I\'m a repeat customer. We had to spend time working through a daily rate to agree the actual fees payable. Will return to Spencers if the current tenants move out and will naturally run a comparison on fees with other agents.

Portico