Sep 28,2011
Sep 28,2011
Having had my house on the market for a while with little interest, I contacted Purfect Properties for some help and advice, as my son knows one of the staff in the office. I thought I could have an informal chat and get some ideas on how to make my property more appealing. Not only did I discover how poor a service I had been recieving from my previous agent regarding how my property was marketed etc, but they also offered me a far better rate. They called me with feedback and progress regularly, I have already had a lot more viewings compared to my last agent.

The best news is, we have just accepted an offer which came from our most recent viewing. So a big thumbs up to all at Purfect Properties! The overall experience was very professional. I will reccomend you to everyone we know who is thinking of selling!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1