Jan 10,2012
Jan 10,2012
I have known Derek for going on 9 years now. He has sold my last three houses for me and every sale has gone like clockwork. He has always kept me up to speed on everything which is going on and done everything within his power to make it as effortless as possible for me and my family. As with a lot of sales a couple of complications have arisen with mortgages and difficult questions from purchasers, but Derek has always managed to get these issues resolved, without me having to stress myself out about it.

I also do work for Purfect Properties on a regular basis, as I am a trade person dealing in electrical work, plumbing / central heating and alarm installation. I do a fair number of jobs for Purfect Properties as a company and my payments are always on time. Derek also provides me with a good number of referral jobs installing alarm systems, rewires and updating central heating systems in properties for both his landlords and also clients who have purchased fixer uppers.

All in all Derek is a reliable and trust worthy man, who will do everything he can to make your sale as smooth as possible. If it were an option I would give this company 10 stars out of 10.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1