Oct 10,2011
Oct 10,2011
My brother and I recently sold our property through Purfect Properties.

We contacted them as we had noticed the For Sale board on one of our neighbours
properties go from "For Sale" to "Sold" within 2 weeks of going up. We had just decided
to look at selling to enable us to relocate and the prospect of a quick sale was
one which we really wanted. At first point of contact it was quite clear that Purfect Properties
genuinely care about the sale of your house. Not only did the person I spoke to in the office, Harry,
answer a lot of the queries I had with regards to the process of the sale, but he also arranged
for the valuation to take place outside of business hours in order to fit it in around our working schedule. Derek Hall valued our property for us, he was very polite and clearly knew what he was talking about. We had a few things left to do in the property before it went to market, which Purfect Properties also assisted us with by supplying contact details for a central heating engineer and an electrician.

We were very impressed by the level of detail Purfect Properties put into the brochure they had prepared for our property. After all the photos and measurements were taken, we were provided with a draft brochure within hours and to top it off the property was advertised on Rightmove and Zoopla before the close of business the same day. By lunch time the following day we already had our first viewing and within the week we had accepted a very good offer.

Unfortunately the story does not end there. A couple of days before we were due to exchange there was a bit of a hic-up with our purchasers mortgage application. No fault of Purfect Properties, but they stepped up to the mark and got the problem resolved regardless. This did delay the exchange by a few days, but if it wasn't for the fact the team at Purfect Properties jumped in to help I don't think the sale would have completed as quickly as it did.

In short, I would recommend Purfect Properties to anyone thinking of selling and in fact already have recommended them to friends who are now going to market with them next month.

Thank you Purfect Properties, for a truly professional job!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1