Oct 10,2011
Oct 10,2011
Having read a review on Purfect Properties I find it hard to believe that they have been written about the same company which I have been using for the past 6 years. Not only have I sold and purchased a number of properties through Purfect Properties but I currently let a considerable number of properties through them across the country.

When selling a property, Derek Hall has always looked after me and gone over and above the service I have experienced when working with bigger and better known agents. Not only have I been kept up to date on the progress of the sale of my properties, but he has always been available to answer any queries I have had during or after working hours. The office staff work as a team and I have managed to do a lot more via them than just leave messages for Derek to call me back. They have always been very professional and honest with me, even when the news has not been what I was hoping for.

Regarding the lettings side of the business, I honestly cannot fault Purfect Properties in any respect, and I have dealt directly with Derek on most things, but recently I have been dealing with a really helpful chap called Harry on most of the day-to-days aspects of the lettings and another chap called Stefan, when the others are unavailable due to appointments / days off and such like. My rental payments are always on time or in the case of them being due on a weekend they will, without fail, be in my account on the Monday. I have never been without a tenant and with my most recent addition to my portfolio Purfect Properties actually had a tenant ready to move in 2 days after the completion of the purchase.

All in all I have found Purfect Properties to be a very proactive company. They are very professional in their attitude toward business, competitive with fees, whilst also managing to be very personable and easy to get along with.

I have recommended Purfect Properties to several friends who have subsequently purchased, sold and/or let their properties through Purfect Properties. They have all assured me that their experience has been the same as mine.

Therefore I can only assume the poor review is from an individual who finds fault in everything unless it's what they want and only their way! But hey, wouldn't we all like that!

Just as well most of us live in the real world!!!

I have seen how busy you are these days and that only comes from being good at what you do!!
You can't please all of the people all of the time!!!!!

Keep up the good work Purfect Properties.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1