Oct 14,2011
Oct 14,2011
Purfect Properties recently sold my shared ownership house for me. As I am sure some of those who read this will be aware, this is not as straight forward as your average house sale. I knew that Purfect Properties were the agent to sell my house from my first phone call to the office.

When I first called I spoke to Harry, who was friendly and helpful. We had a nice chat about my house and my plans, while he took all the details he needed to set up my valuation. A short while later I received a phone call from Derek Hall to confirm up the best time for the appointment to take place. I was very impressed by how affable Derek was and that he was prepared to come and see me at quite a late hour on a Friday of all days, as I work out of town and being available during office hours was a bit of an issue for me.

The valuation went very well and my confidence grew and grew, so the following day I called and spoke to Harry again to book an appointment to get things rolling. Derek came back out and went through the contract with me. He was very professional and explained all the jargon to me. As this was the first time I have sold a property I really had know idea what was involved, seeing as my parents dealt with the purchase of the property for me I was lost. After being very patient with all my questions and confusion, we finally got down to signing my contract. Not only did Derek get me a reduced rate on an EPC (which took place the following day) but he gave me a fantastic commission rate!!

The brochure and web advertising were all produced within the following couple of days, I feel it may have been quicker, if it weren't for the fact it was raining when they first came out to take the photos and had to return the following morning to take pictures of the garden and front of the house. All the photos were stunning and almost made me think about keeping this lovely house the brochure detailed. The level of detail was amazing as well, I mean I had been looking at properties online and the amount of information provided was pretty minimal. In one case I had to call the agent to find out if there was a garden, because this was not in the advertisement!!! The number of photos Purfect Properties put into the brochure was well above average too.

After 3 or 4 viewing over the next week before I got my first offer, not quite what I wanted but after a bit of back and forth we pulled the offer above what I was aiming for. From this point onwards I have no idea what I would have done without Derek, Harry and Stefan. They each help so much with different aspects of my sale. Derek was always able to make the time to explain what was going on or come and help me with the paperwork. Harry was seemingly working 24/7, contacting everyone who needed to be contacted to make sure things went smoothly, from start to finish. Stefan was there to answer my queries to the office when ever I raised them and was always very friendly, professional and helpful in all his communications with me.

As the sale went on some complications started to arise with the shared ownership. There were queries raised about ¢â‚¬Å“post dated consent¢â‚¬Â for work which I had carried out on the property, issues which remained outstanding from the people who I had purchased from and to top it off, my solicitor was not making anywhere near as much progress as they should be. The response to this from Purfect Properties was amazing. They had all the issues resolved within 48 hours, Harry who was on a day off actually spent several hours on the phone to the housing association, my purchaser's solicitor, my solicitor and my self from home!!! During this time he also managed to speak to my purchaser and communicate the exact position and their financial advisor to make sure that everything was in place for their mortgage.

As I was on a strict deadline with the property I was purchasing, I would have lost out on buying my perfect house if Purfect Properties had not been as proactive as they are.

The team at Purfect Properties have an incredible eye for detail and catch and resolve everything before the issue escalates. They genuinely care about you and your sale. During the early stages of the sale I received several phone calls checking that I was coping with everything ok and if I needed any help with anything. Derek even dropped in for a cuppa a few times when he had viewings or valuations in the area, just to make sure that everything was ok with me and my kids.

If you want an agent that is professional, proactive, friendly, amiable and available whenever you need them, Purfect Properties are the agent for you.

Thanks guys for the amazing service. I hope that the friends I pointed in your direction don't have to bug you with every little thing like I did. In fact I have noticed the Sold Board go up on one of them already J.

I really hope you enjoyed the champagne!!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1