Sep 10,2011
Sep 10,2011
This was the first time I have sold a house, I first tried another Estate Agent from Kingsthorpe and had nothing but grief, at their reccomondation the price went up and down like a yo yo, I had agents with prospective buyers banging on the door completely unannounced.This went on for maybe 9 months,I was told a buyer had been found but it was for less than I asked for. finally I gave up and pulled it off the market. I waited 6 months and put it back on the market, this time using Horts and with their agent Jon Summerly.......what a difference ! Truely proffesional, he made it seem as easy as buying an ice cream, house was sold in a couple of weeks and I was amazed how quickly and simple Jon made it go. It's a big thing selling your home and moving, Horts certainly took a lot of the stress out of it. Thankyou.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horts Estate Agents Office 1