Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Sep 09,2011
Sep 09,2011
I was reccommended to Simpson Brebner by a work colleague to let my property which i was moving out of to relocate to Glasgow just over 2 years ago. I was really concerned about the whole letting process because its something i had not been involved in before. Simpson Brebner put my mind completely at ease and made the process as stress free as it could have been with friendly and knowledgeable staff. Since my Tenant moved in 2 years ago i have had no issues whatsoever, all repair work is attending to promptly and until their recent change in circumstance, my Tenant has remained in the property. Simpson Brebner are now re marketing my property and i am confident my experience will be as great again. I certainly would not go anywhere else and would reccommend them as a letting agent to any looking for a good quality service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Simpson Brebner & Partners Office 1! To leave a new review of Simpson Brebner & Partners Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Simpson Brebner & Partners Office 1