Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Oct 01,2009
Oct 01,2009
What an ordeal - having been with this estate agent for 15 months now I am sickened by everything they do.

I have never dealt with a more unprofessional, incompetent bunch of clowns in my entire life.

We were not provided with an emergency number - and come one friday night the roof was leaking badly, we had to call the landlord directly to get it fixed urgently. The following monday we get an angry phone call from the estate agent telling us never to contact the landlord directly! even in emergencies!

They say they'll call you back regarding tradesmen etc - yet never do.

And now we're leaving - I'm declining them access for prospective tenants (after the ordeal) and they tried to bully me into it - saying I have no choice - they clearly have no idea of property law and should be avoided at all costs. I'm in the process of getting the Ombudsman for Estate Agents on the case.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Simpson Brebner & Partners Office 1! To leave a new review of Simpson Brebner & Partners Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Simpson Brebner & Partners Office 1