Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jun 08,2011
Jun 08,2011
Simpson, Brebner and Partners are absolutely awful and, having spoken to other tenants, I am slightly relieved to find out that it isn't just me that's experience such terrible service. The staff there seem to know nothing about property law whatsoever and think that by being vague/aggressive you will just agree to whatever they say.

When I moved into my flat it was dirty, the kitchen and bathroom old and in need of replacing (apparently the landlord had been promising this for years). Due to water damage the ceilings needed repainting so decorators came round to give quotes - without any warning to us. As a young woman alone in the flat, it can be quite scary when letting agents just give keys to strange men to let themselves in as they please.

Now we are finally leaving and, having spoken to other people that have dealt with SBP before, I doubt we will get any of our deposit back without taking legal action. Laughably, every item in the inventory has 'cracked', 'stained' or 'damaged' next to it so who knows what they will come up with stop us getting our money back!

Absolutely appalling - I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Simpson Brebner & Partners Office 1! To leave a new review of Simpson Brebner & Partners Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Simpson Brebner & Partners Office 1