Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Mar 29,2012
Mar 29,2012
I am dispute with agent after check out findings and assessment deducted almost half my bond. Only a few days before the independant inventory assessment one female agent informed us the property was in good condition. We received a glowing tenant reference and received fine monthly inspection reports then after we left I received almost over £400 in cleaning costs and inventory assessment charges.
I am very surprised that the property assessment and cleaning are not supervised or managed much better. There doesnt seem an agent present or overseeing evalution and costs. The costs are unfair, harsh and exaggerated. The cleaning bill came to £171 to remove a bunch of new carrots and replace some clean plates. Must have been an army of cleaners working two shifts. I was charged for chipped paint, for an pre-War house thats a regular occurence.

We were in the property for almost 3 years and never once had any major issues or concerns now I feel like we have been abused.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Simpson Brebner & Partners Office 1! To leave a new review of Simpson Brebner & Partners Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Simpson Brebner & Partners Office 1