Jul 05,2011
Jul 05,2011
I sold my property very recently through Streets Ahead in Addiscombe, most of my dealings have been with Bonnie Pooley, the Senior Sales Progressor, can I just say what an absolutely fantastic job she did for us, she was always chasing the solicitors and the purchasers of the property. Always trying to ensure the property was being chased on a weekly basis and when problems did arise she was always extremely efficient in advising us of any potential problems. On a personal note, I could not have asked Bonnie to do any more than she did for our house sale and we would definitely have no hesitation in using Streets Ahead again if the need arises in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch