Nov 14,2013
By: 'Hugo123'
Nov 14,2013
The manager of this branch is a rude and obnoxious man. His conduct put me off selling my property through them - I had to withdraw it from the market and put it on with another agent.

At all times they were pushy salespeople who cared less about me and more about their statistics. When I had a complaint, the manager basically brushed me to one side and didnt listen to what I have to say.
By: jason
Nov 26, 2013
Dear Hugo123,
I was distressed to read your comments regarding your dealings with this office, which as you can see from other postings here recieves generally very positive feedback. I would very much like to look into the issues you had and would appreciate it if you could contact me at jason.bunning@wardandpartners.co.uk Many thanks, Jason Bunning, Group Partner.

Ward & Partners