Jul 19,2012
Jul 19,2012
We have recently started looking for buy to let properties and contacted this agency through a website to view a property in Dover. The agent showed a complete lack on enthusiasm, Did not provide any information about the property and considering we are cash buyers was very negative. He also mentioned an open day of properties that would have met our criteria but never came back with any more details and we missed the event. This agency does not do any follow up or show any interest in potential buyers (especially a multiple purchaser)
start doing their jobs!!!
By: JB/WardandPartners
Aug 07, 2012
I am sorry to hear these comments. As Group Partner responsible for this area I would ask you to contact me at: jason.bunning@wardandpartners.co.uk with contact details in order for me to investigate this matter in detail. Many thanks.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 38! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 38, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 38