Oct 24,2013
By: 'Miss H'
Oct 24,2013
After my property had been on the market for over 6 months with another agent, with hardly any interest, I was beginning to lose hope that I would ever sell my flat. I had initially enquired about selling my flat with Ward and Partners but decided to try another agent-big mistake!
I was contacted by Ward and Partners to find out how I was getting on with selling my property. I decided to switch to them and they were brilliant at providing fantastic marketing for my property which soon generated interest. Within two weeks I had had more viewings than with the previous agent in the 6 months I had been with them. Just over a month later I had secured an offer on my flat. Although I was initially deterred by the up front fee I can honestly say it was worth every penny. The sale of my property has now gone through and I couldn\'t be happier. A big thank you to Ward and Partners, as without them it wouldn\'t have been possible- They are a friendly, professional and hard working team.
By: jason
Nov 04, 2013
Hi Miss H, Thanks for taking the time to give some really positive feedback. Shane and his team seem to work around the clock to help our customers achieve their dreams and prove that not ALL agents are the same.
Thanks again, Jason Bunning,Group Partner.

Ward & Partners