Oct 31,2012
Peter Allum
Shane Pervy
Oct 31,2012
Bad agent, came to value, did not offer price until afterwards in a letter, during the viewing and i quote he, Peter, told us that W&P had another 85 properties similar to ours on the market and that ours would be number 1, which we questioned, as obviously he tells this to all of his victims!

During the viewing we enquired about a house in another road in Whitfield, which we know had been on the market since february with Wards, this was August now, although Peter informed us that it had been on the market for 1 week, even after we showed Peter the EPC which showed it was done in Feb and the Zoopla listing which showed it had been advertised since Feb he was still adamant it had only been up for one week!!

Never touch this agent, they use a fixed fee and stupid price bandings, I have had lots of friends who have sold with Wards and always has been under the price.
Been honest and helpful and not been racist in front/to the customers!
Attached Files
By: jason
Feb 15, 2013
I am sorry to hear these comments. As Group Partner responsible for this area I would ask you to contact me at: jason.bunning@wardandpartners.co.uk with contact details in order for me to investigate this matter in detail. Many thanks.
By: jason
Feb 15, 2013
I am sorry to read these comments. As Group Partner responsible for this area I would ask you to contact me at: jason.bunning@wardandpartners.co.uk with contact details in order for me to investigate this matter in detail. Many thanks.

Ward & Partners