Oct 29,2013
By: 'Jonathan Gibbs'
Oct 29,2013
I really cant speak highly enough of the service me and my fiancƒÂ©e have received from Oliver Jaques. After 10 years of renting in London this has been by far the best experience I have had.

The whole process from viewing to signing the contract was transparent and easy with very friendly staff members. During the inventory check in the cooker was found to be broken. Oliver Jaques overnight ordered a new cooker and there contractor installed it the next day. A brand new cooker working in less than 24 hours!

There were some strange issues at the property not of Oliver Jaques making but they dealt with everything extremely quickly and politely, even sending someone to our flat at 6 o clock on a Saturday just to make sure we were happy and settled.

The little goody bag to say welcome to our new house was a very nice touch as well.

Oliver Jaques