Oct 16,2013
By: 'Janet'
Oct 16,2013
My partner and I rented our first property together via HomeBridge. It was all smiles when signing the contracts but as soon as we moved in it was as if we no longer mattered. We were forced to phone up HomeBridge due to a few issues that arose during our time in the property but NOTHING was ever done. We even had our quarterly inspection where we pointed out our issues, thinking they would have be sorted out.. But nothing!

After 9 months we had had enough. The only time HomeBridge got in contact with us was to tell us we wouldn\'t be receiving our deposit back because there were \'stains\' on the carpets. We gladly washed our hands with them and moved out as quickly as possible.

You may not pay expensive \'moving in fees\' like other estate agents, but you end up paying for it in the long run. I guess you really do get what you pay for.

AVOID.
By: Rob Hirons
Jun 30, 2015
Sorry as the tenant hasn't left her full details I cannot comment other than we are an ARLA registered agent and adhere to strict policy's as laid out by them and the The Property Ombudsman. It is extremely unlikely that maintenance was not done. We have a full list of qualified contractors. Maintaining property is part of our management obligations.

Home Bridge Property Ltd