Jan 23,2013
Jan 23,2013
Landlords and tenants beware. Homebridge were very difficult to deal with and made life impossible. The property was left in a terrible state as we realised that most quarterly inspections had not been carried out. They lied about doing a thorough check-out inspection, the list goes on... Asking even simple questions became difficult. Instead of dealing with issues, they chose to wash their hands of the property despite having been paid fees for which they did nothing. Even the tenants wrote a letter to say how terrible Homebridge was during their tenancy and that they would never work with them again.
By: Rob Hirons
Jun 30, 2015
A more difficult landlord I have not come across. Hence us giving him notice. To say we did not do any inspections is a down right lie and libellous. I have the records to prove it and they are available for inspection. I believe the term is "sour grapes". Which is appropriate for a French man who clearly knows more than any one else about Lettings. So why employ an agent? Give me strength!!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Home Bridge Property Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Home Bridge Property Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Home Bridge Property Ltd Office 1