May 21,2013
May 21,2013
I have never experienced outstanding work ethic till I met Mr Michael Ansong, his customer service was phenomenal and beyond my expectations. He went beyond necessary to make sure that my needs were met. After several failures with numerous estate agents I had given up however Michael gave me hope and provided me with the best options. He handled my requests professionally and I could honestly tell his intentions were to leave me a proud and happy customer. I was fully satisfied and I would highly recommend Michael as one of your best agents, dedicated to his work and prepared to satisfy anyone at all cost. I would like extend great gratitude, for all the help in looking for a property, I was truly greatful. Thank You Michael, Keep up the good work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead South Croydon! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead South Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead South Croydon