May 20,2013
May 20,2013
I have used Bradley\'s property rentals and landlords insurance for 5 years to manage a flat for let in Exeter. Nick Edwards and the team have always been highly professional and have never failed to deliver anything less than a stellar service.

When it came time to sell the flat, Robin Middleton and the team in sales only strengthened my opinion of the entire Bradley\'s franchise. I can honestly say that every member of the team that I had the privilege to work with were forthright, hard working and thoroughly well versed in their trade. I used their in house conveyancing services and was thoroughly pleased with their efforts.

I would highly recommend Bradley\'s to anyone, whether buying or selling a property or letting or renting one, the entire enterprise is efficiently and impeccably run.

Thanks again to everyone for their efforts over the years.

Dr. W

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter