Apr 18,2013
Apr 18,2013
Viewing a place the agents will tell you anything that will lead to a quick sell (ie wrong/ cheaper council tax bands, that they will organise to clean the place, that they will have any useless items from former tenants removed etc). Renting: they didn\'t organise for any cleaning/ removal of objects, once we moved in they said it was our problem; the itinerary was from two years before we moved in - I had to do it myself and when I handed it into the office they "lost" it (luckily I scanned it); repairs: you ask them to organise for something to repair and you never hear back from - you call them up again, there is no mention on the system and the catty woman on the phone (Julia Rattray) says its your fault for not calling up the day after. All my dealings with this estate agency have been appalling - it must be part of their training from the owner/ management.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lenwell Property Services Office 2! To leave a new review of Lenwell Property Services Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lenwell Property Services Office 2