Apr 18,2013
Apr 18,2013
Unfortunately I have to agree with the negative reviews that Romans Lettings received on this page. We were a first time landlord more forced to lease of our home due to the dire situation on the house market than being a landlord of choice. On the month to month basis the response from the staff seems to be ok, I would not say good or even excellent as despite having a Romans recommended tenant, the rent was late 3 months in a row which we have only found out due to lack of money in the bank account rather than being informed by the agent, the property report was late each but the first quarter but at least any issues that the tenant requested were dealt with promptly. Only after the tenant left we have learned the terrible truth of being a landlord via Romans lettings - basically you should not care about your property and have pots of cash for repairs as any tenant and agents liabilities are minimal. But of course you are not told things like if you have a wallpaper in your house and leased the house to family with children it is your responsibility for the damage as you accept the risk of damage, child locks holes have not damaged your new kitchen cabinets beyond the point of use, forget recovering any damage cost at arbitration as we have seen it all and you are dreaming etc when taking the expensive fully managed property lease with Romans, unfortunately they are more interested in getting the monthly fee and having any tenant in your house without properly informing you about risk first. As a landlord with Romans you are left with nothing but feeling helpless and seriously hoping you will never have to rent your house again.
By: Jason Burton
Apr 23, 2013
I note your posting and I am sorry to see that you are experiencing issues with our service. We work with many customers on a daily basis and by far the majority experience good customer service. However, as with any organisations, sometimes things do go wrong. That is why we have a complaints procedure to deal with problems when they occur. As such, I would like to invite you to contact me directly to discuss your concerns. Please contact me, Jason Burton, on 01256 318053 or jburton@romans.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 3! To leave a new review of Romans Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 3