Although the flat that was rented had been built by Taylor Wimpey about five years ago the gas boiler flue system was considered potentially unsafe by the inspector when the Gas Safety Certificate was required this year. The situation was made worse when the first attempt by Taylor Wimpey to correct the installation was also deemed inadequate by the inspector. This left Romans who manage the property with a problem. Donna quickly coordinated all the parties involved and within days had the gas installation modified, inspected and the tennant had the gas back on. As a Landlord I again had the certificate I required.