Jun 03,2010
Jun 03,2010
Haaaart are deeply incompetent. A year ago I was looking for a new house. I viewed ONE property who was with Haart. It was ok, but someone else put an offer in and it was taken off the market. Fine. Maidenhead, Burnham and Slough branches then bombarded with mail to sign with them. I ignored them as plans changed and I was already signed with another agent. They also sent property details that did NOT match our needs; they were deficient to the tune of one in the bedroom count. We then bought a house and moved.

Last week (a year later) I get a text message on my phone from them for a 2 bed house. A few days later I get a letter (forwarded from my ex-address) with 2 copies confirming receipt of an offer on a house I've never seen (not even a photo) and don't need. You guessed it - it's another 2 bedroom dwelling.

I worry for these people I really do. They make Dumb and Dumberer look like an Open University course on Applied Physics.
By: Customer Relations Manager
Jun 04, 2010
Hi Pigeonworrier. I am sorry that we got your requirements wrong, and I am particularly sorry if we have made a mistake regarding an offer you have not made. If you could email me your details to melanie.smith@spicerhaart.co.uk I can look into this for you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 8! To leave a new review of Haart Office 8, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 8