Jun 25,2013
Jun 25,2013
2. When looking for tenants to replace us, they did not give us notice about viewings. They just show up at the property without any notice. They often asked us to show the potential tenants around but it is not our responsibility. When letting us know about a viewing, they text 30 minutes before the viewing "just checking that we have confirmed the viewing at 10" knowing that you had never informed us before.
1. We had to chase them to get our deposit back after giving them our account details. 2. When looking for tenants to replace us, they did not give us notice about viewings. They just show up at the property without any notice. They often asked us to show the potential tenants around but it is not our responsibility. When letting us know about a viewing, they text 30 minutes before the viewing \"just checking that we have confirmed the viewing at 10\" knowing that you had never informed us before. 3. When moving into the property we paid Hart to collect our references. However, after filling in the forms no one bothered to contact our references and then it was left too late. We had to arrange for everyone to send their references in when it is not our responsibility. As I was on a temporary contract we could then only sign for 6 months (when we wanted a year) as there was apparently too late to get a guarantor (I had already told them I was on a 1 year work contract) and had to pay a contract renewal fee.
Attached Files