Mar 10,2010
Mar 10,2010
Rubbish service, I would have been better off doing it myself - it would have been quicker and more pain free! Complaints procedure is a Joke - to all that have received offers of an investigation - forget it, this is only a time wasting exercise to keep them in the ombudsman scheme. They certainly don\'t look into cases. My response was full of factual errors and lame justifications for bad service. As others have stated, they certainly don\'t follow the estate agents code of practice.
By: Customer Relations Manager
Mar 11, 2010
Dear Jimmy L. I'm sorry that you were disappointed with our complaints process. You can if you wish proceed to the Ombudsman and they will be able to investigate your complaint and decide whether our desicion was appropriate. We have made you an offer in recognition of your complaint and I am waiting to hear from you as to whether you wish to accept this. Many thanks, Melanie Smith.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 8! To leave a new review of Haart Office 8, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 8