Jun 26,2012
Jun 26,2012
Even though I used the most expensive agents in Maidenhead, I thought I would get a better service so was happy initially. Getting clients through the door was pretty good but once I accepted an offer all works stopped as far as the agents were concerned. I had to ring constantly, I sent several emails to see what was happening and did not get any response. This was the manager who just dodged any conversations when there were awquard questions to be answered.I treatened to take the property off the market which still did not focus them and then, 3 weeks later, through my solicitors website, I noticed my buyers had not done anything. Haart had recommended their solicitors which were totally unresponsive and were not pro active. They waited all along for the buyers to do things at their pace (not a problem in some cases but these were FIRST TIME BUYERS) and if Haart were the professionals they should know they need their hands held and helped all along the way. in the end, I removed my property from the agents and removed the sold sign outside my house. The sale carried through as the buyers were introduced by Haart\'s. The best thing i done was just went with the agents for 12 weeks and not 16 as per their standard contract. If they cannot sell in 12 weeks they will not sell in 16!
I would never use Haart Est agents again and would never recommend anyone use an agents solicitor, you are just another number in their books and they do not have any incentive to get things moving.

In the not too distant future, Estate Agents will be a thing of the past, as you can go online and get companies to market your property on all the internet sites which is wher most people start,at the cost of about £500.00 and they will take phone calls. You get your own solicitor and you then have some one you can call and get proper updates. The sooner Estate Agents realise this the better.
When I went with the agent I said I needed phone calls and updates all along the way. Their solicitors were totally inactive as far as progress was concerned. Haart could get different solicitors who are working with them and will keep people up to date. They also need to monitor the solicitors to see they are keeping \'Haart\'s clients\' happy and informed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 8! To leave a new review of Haart Office 8, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 8