Mar 23,2013
Mar 23,2013
We rented a property via Arthur Wheelers in November 2012, we moved in and discovred a number of faults within the property, we communicated over 10 faults to Arthur Wheelers and Ian Thomas (Director) came round to see, he made the right noises and wrote down notes, but now nearly 5 months on and we have poor drainage in the en-suite shower, unable to use the bath because the taps trickle water, lighting systems do not work, plug sockets hanging off, gas cooker was repaired by Arthur Wheeler representative but a bodge repair was done, windows not sealed letting in drafts, radiators not working etc etc and upon calling Arthur Wheelers to discuss the response I received from ian Thomas was "well I have had tennants in the proprty for the past 4 years and no one has complained". In my personal Arthur Wheelers Agents have not offered a good service, they are slow to react to complaints and the overall standard of service they deliver is as I have rated "Terrible"
The Agent could have instructed repairs to be done and quite honestly he could have been more professional when speaking over the telephone

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Arthur Wheeler Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Arthur Wheeler Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Arthur Wheeler Estate Agents Office 1