Mar 22,2013
Mar 22,2013
Email sent to Liz Palmer, Claire Lloyd Properties on 22nd Feb 2013
Since I moved into the property I have had an issue with both hot water taps in the bathroom. Unless turned off extremely tightly they drip constantly.
I asked verbally about responsibility for changing washers and was advised it was tenant responsibility.

I have now asked an expert to do this and he reports that the water stop cock under the sink is stuck in the ¢â‚¬Ëœopen' position.
This means that he is unable to change the washers as he is unable to turn the water supply off. I am also concerned that if something in the bathroom were to start leaking, then I also would be unable to turn the water supply off.
I looked through the detailed information supplied for the property and nothing is supplied regarding water stop cock, etc.

Would you please be kind enough to look into this and also possibly the changing of washers on hot water taps in the bathroom, as these were in the bad state they are in when I moved in? If you would be kind enough to reply to both my person and office email , that would be appreciated.

Liz Palmer at CLP responded promptly and advised a plumber from their team would be in touch shortly. He rang and arranged to come out one evening when I returned home from work to ascertain what was required. On 13th March he came back with new taps and new taps/shower unit for the bath and replaced them all. He also repaired the stop cock.
The CLP team were very efficient in their response timing and also the plumber carried out the work efficiently and cleared up before he left, leaving everything tidy and clean.
I was very satisfied by the prompt assistance afforded and the high standards to which the team worked.

I had previously rented a house through CLP for eight years and had little need to contact them during that time, so I was impressed by the support I received after moving into another property in the last few months.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury! To leave a new review of Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury