Oct 11,2013
By: 'Amelia'
Oct 11,2013
My husband and I were living in Aylesbury nearly a decade ago and rented a small property through Claire Lloyd for two years. They were excellent. We then moved to Europe, I spent time in the USA and then we purchased property in East Anglia. In early 2011 my husband\'s job was relocated to Aylesbury. By March 2012 we were renting a house through another agent, and it was a nightmare. Thankfully, Claire Lloyd took over the tenancy! Just like a decade ago, their service and expertise is second to none. Even though our current landlord is not utilising a managed let through them, whenever I have a question or need advice they are happy to help me. When our boiler failed and we were without heat and hot water and the landlord was a bit slow to take action, Liz and Catherine at Claire Lloyd did take immediate action although they were not obliged to do so. I have been a property owner, a landlord and a tenant and have dealt with all kinds of estate agents all over the UK and Claire Lloyd is the best. I highly recommend them!

Claire Lloyd Properties