Oct 12,2013
By: 'Georgina Ray'
Oct 12,2013
Its easy to see why Claire Lloyd Properties have won Letting Agency of the Year Awards. I have recently rented my property with them and cannot commend them highly enough. From the start I was impressed with all staffs professionalism, we were kept well informed, had feed back after every viewing and nothing was ever too much trouble. We had a few problems with electrics and plumbing, the Claire Lloyd Properties contractors were amazing, very quick, efficient and we were given quotes before work started and the costs were realistic and reasonable. I was particularly impressed to find out, via my tenants, that Claire Lloyd had personally responded to an emergency maintenance call in the early hours of a Sunday morning which prevented a serious amount of damage to the property. My husband and I have let properties for many years and have never found an agency that truly responds to problems 24hrs a day, 7 days a week at NO EXTRA cost!!! On a \'fees\' note I would add that Claire Lloyd Properties charges are no different to any other agency but the standard of management, care and customer service is in a league of their own, truly outstanding. I feel relieved to have found a letting agencies that truly \'manages\' my property honestly and professionally acts on my behalf.

Claire Lloyd Properties