Apr 02,2013
Apr 02,2013
This has been the first time I have owned a property to rent out. I didn\'t know how to go about it or understand my legal responsibilities. I had heard of Claire Lloyd Properties as they have a good reputation in Aylesbury and its surrounding villages.
Catherine met me at the property and talked me through some ideas on what would attract top quality tenents. I also went to their office in Aylesbury where I was made to feel very welcome and had a lovely cup of frothy coffee:)
Following Catherines advice I now have a professional couple who will be moving in within the next few days. Claire Lloyd Properties took the worry and the stress out of becoming a landlord and I would highly recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury! To leave a new review of Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Claire Lloyd Properties Aylsebury