Mar 11,2013
Mar 11,2013
I had signed up with a few agencies in the West Hampstead area in my search for a rental flat and I found the service offered by Martin and Wright to be some of the best. Chloe Martin was especially helpful, friendly and took in to account all that I\'d asked her to find and kept me immediately updated with new properties they had which were of interest. Once I had found a property, the contract and agreement process was excellent. I received good communication throughout from Jay Hayden and all the documentation was done and signed within days with absolutely no holdups whatsoever. An excellent all round service.
By: Chloe Martin
Nov 28, 2013
Thank you Andrew for your comments, they are greatly appreciated. Hope all is well in your flat.
By: Jay Hayden
May 11, 2013
Thank you for your review. Pleased to hear you appreciate our hard work and efforts

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead